Adaptation action: how can donors enable private sector engagement?
The OECD presented emerging findings from work on “Enabling private sector engagement: What role for development co-operation providers?”. The side event facilitated a discussion on good practice examples in broadening private sector engagement for adaptation, and challenges remaining.
- Masato Kawanishi, Senior Advisor on Climate Change, JICA
- Pieter Pauw, FS-UNEP Centre for Climate and Sustainable Energy Finance
- Tony Clamp, Deputy Director Private Sector Facility, GCF
- Houda Bouchtia, Director Climate Business Initiative, Association of Moroccan Enterprises (CGEM)
- Michelle Winthrop, Development Specialist - Climate and Resilience Policy Lead, IrishAid
- Timothée Ourbak, Climate Change Specialist, AFD
- Jonas Restle, Project Manager Green Finance, adelphi
- Federico Mazza, Senior Analyst, CPI